Friday, June 23, 2006

Im tired. I feel so sore. I feel so pissed.
Yet Im still happy (: (:

I've got over 20 photos to upload, but Im too lazy lah.
Maybe tmr, after the West Divison Day.
I've found out that ever since I got my new handphone, I've been snapping pictures numerous times.
HOHOHO.

Im mad lah. Im so super mad during guides today.
Mrs Loh pulled me into the general office while I was damn busy.
& I can see that she is desperate for aid.
She keep pushing all the blame on me, saying that Im in-charge of the walkathon booth thinggy.
I mean like.. Cmon! Puifun's rank is higher than me.
& for the last time,
IM NOT IN-CHARGE LAH.
I know those important event DO reflect on our testimonals for cca.
Im just confused lah.

Argh. Those 2 ex-cos..
I shall not name, I shall not pinpoint.
Why should they be here when they are not doing anything?

They didnt even help us when we're so busy.
The match should be 10 people doing it,
how come the 4 of us are the only ones doing it?
We skipped breakfast & lunch just to help out.
& you guys?
Just sit there & have your little small chit-chats.
I dont care if guys fall for you.
They're so wrong.

Took the whiteboard from the AVA room today.
I pushed at the back while jie & Ade stood infront.
We were having so much fun when a banging sound was heard.
The whiteboard was broken!!
I couldnt stop laughing, like a hyena.
I laughed till I almost died.
Nrs Neo then came rushing & asked us what happened.

Mrs Neo: OMG! What happened?!
Adeline: Dunno leh
Grace: Yah lor, push then like that.
ME: HAHAHAHA!!!
Mrs Neo: Joyce ah, is it you push until it breaks?
Adeline: YAH YAH!! all Joyce's fault.
ME: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Mrs Neo: Aiyo.. How ah?
Mrs Neo: What you all exactly did?
Adeline: Not our fault!!
ME: *stops laughing* No lah, I push then like that lo.
ME: NOTHING to do with Adeline & Grace.
Mrs Neo: Okok. Never mind never mind

I have to help jie & Ade, I wouldnt want them to get into trouble.
I just cant forget what happened.
OH GOD.

I need sleep!!
I dont wanna wake up at 7am.
Oh whatever.
Have to sacrfice somehow.
Tmr's the West Divison Day!!
WOOHOOO! :D :D :D

Im drained out.
GOODNIGHT WORLD :)

No comments: